YOU ARE FUCKING MAJESTIC: IN REPLY TO MESSAGES ASKING HOW TO BE FUCKING MAJESTIC.
IN REPLY TO MESSAGES ASKING HOW TO BE FUCKING MAJESTIC.
- you already are
- so tell yourself that you are majestic even if you don’t believe it.
- do that every day.
- stop giving yourself a hard time about your body and how it’s shaped. there is no wrong way to have a body, yours is just fine
- you do not have to feel embarrassed of it or ashamed by it.
- don’t put up with people who make you feel bad about yourself
- don’t read ‘beauty’ magazines
- reclaim your greasy hair and imperfections
- reclaim your body and it’s lumps and curves and scars. the bony bits, the bumpy bits, stretch marks, fat rolls, moles, spots, hair. they’re all majestic.
- they’re perfect, they’re fine, they’re where they’re supposed to be and they’re you.
and you are fucking majestic.
345 notes (via youarefuckingmajestic)
princesses against patriarchy: im just!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay look you reading this post i know you are...
okay look you reading this post i know you are reading this LOOK AND LISTEN CLOSELY
- your weight is not directly proportional to your worth as a human being
- aka the size of your bum doesn’t mean you’re a bad person
- you are more than your fat rolls and your rubbing thighs and your double chins and your other so called ~problem areas
- it is okay to have these things and it is okay to not have these things
- it is okay to look however you look
- being a good person is so much more important than how much your stomach wobbles when you walk
- forcing yourself to become one beauty ideal isn’t going to magically fix everything in your life and it is probably not going to make you feel better
- you could be the prettiest person in the world and you will still find fault with yourself because that is what our society has conditioned us to do
- being beautiful is much less worthwhile than being yourself, warts and wobbles and all
i really just want to gather you all up in my arms when you start picking on yourselves, i know a lot of it can’t be helped sometimes and it’s due to how society makes us feel but i just want you to know that yr awesome and i love you okay
23 notes (via humourless-feminist)
Reblog if it’s okay to start talking to you.
349,676 notes (via sexyphildalfthegingerwizard-dea & skate-low)
This outfit was an “oh shit I need to leave in 10 mins and I haven’t done laundry for weeks!” moment
I don’t really like it all that much, the leggings are a horrible fit and it looks weird with the boots… perhaps I should of worn skinny jeans and heels.
Oh well! I haven’t posted for a while so I thought I’d better get a picture up for you all.
- blazer: Primark
- Blouse: Asda
- Leggings: Matalan
- Boots: BangoMango
24 notes (via dressingtokill)
>Leaves the house for the first time in weeks, fully kitted out in victorian gothic attire for a photoshoot
>gets abuse shouted about said attire
>goes home feeling defeated
how to dress for your shape: are you human-shaped? play up your natural sex appeal by wearing whatever the fuck you want
168,819 notes (via chubby-bunnies & pratfall)
reblog if you want your followers to tell you one thing they secretly think about you.
but no one will O_o
302,565 notes (via trizb & blindspotsandsunshine-deactivat)
VANITY AS SELF CARE ALWAYS.
YOU TAKE THOSE SELFIES, GIRL.
SHOW THE WORLD HOW FUCKING MAJESTIC YOU ARE.
6,969 notes (via fuckyeahbodypositivity & youarefuckingmajestic)
A motivation for this summer
This is NOT okay, shaming other people as motivation is not okay. tagging this as ugly is not okay! none of those girls are ugly, that is unnecessarily hurtful.
24 notes (via lorotheprincess)
One thing that blows my mind (not really, I’m not surprised by how awful people are any more) is how fat people are treated while at the gym.
See , they want you to lose weight (not really, they don’t care) but they also want to be a jerk face to you.
HEY FATTY, GO TO THE GYM…SO I CAN BE RUDE TO YOU SOME MORE SO YOU NEVER WANT TO COME BACK!!
24 notes (via unapologeticfatty)
can anyone tell me why there are fat babes preaching to love yourselves with fresh scars on their bodies?
it doesn’t add up to me. no really, explanations please?
if you fall into this category i’d love a response.
because for me at least self harm has NOTHING to do with the way I look or how I fell about my body, it’s about so many other things, it’s a release… feeling the pain elsewhere.
I know it seems silly to love your body but to go right ahead and cover it in cuts and scars… but then your can love your body but cover it in tattoos it doesn’t mean you don’t love the way it looks already. I know it’s completely different but it’s the best thing I could come up with…
You can love your self and your body even if you have mental health issues that you need to cope with, even if its perhaps not the best way.
159 notes (via trizb)
So I did an experiment… I spent an hour tallying up all the posts in the fat tag on a scrap of paper.
Eating disorder posts: 99
Fat shaming posts: 24
Diet talk posts: 17
Actual happy fat person posts: 14
BBW porn: 11
Self harm posts: 9
Food posts: 4
Live chicken: 1
This is really not okay.
24 notes (via fairyliquidbottlespacerocket)